Sales Associate - Retail
EmployerAfrosea Fish & Meats Ltd
Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 28 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 30, 2023
Afrosea Fish & Meats Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Type of product
Food and food products
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
2 years to less than 3 years
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.