Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge
Location Jasper, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 21, 2021
Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Type of Product
- Men's clothing
- Food and food products
- Children's clothing
- Art or graphic arts
- Women's clothing
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- In shop
- Remote location
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 21, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.