EmployerPetro Canada with A&W
Date PostedJanuary 06, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 05, 2022
Petro Canada with A&W
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
9640 118 Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5G0P2
Feb 05, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.