Sales Representative, Business Services
Date PostedNovember 17, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $50,000.00 to $50,000.50 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 17, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Urban area
- On-site customer service
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Conduct sales transactions
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Provide customer service
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Receive payments from customers
- Organize and co-ordinate production
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Document and prepare invoices and work orders
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and administer contracts and other documents
Computer and technology knowledge
- Presentation software
- Word processing software
- Electronic mail
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.