There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Sales Representative, Business Services
EmployerJensii Marketing Ltd.
Date PostedMay 16, 2023
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $48,750.00 to $50,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 15, 2023
Jensii Marketing Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Various locations
- Outside Canada
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Perform sales and marketing activities
- Develop promotional materials
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Establish administrative procedures
Computer and technology knowledge
- Presentation software
- Word processing software
- Electronic mail
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
Area of specialization
Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Internet access
- Cellular phone
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Remote work available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.