Posted on Feb 02, 2021 by VWR International Co
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 04, 2021
VWR International Co
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Presentation software
- Electronic mail
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Conduct sales transactions
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Location Information
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Remote work available
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 04, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.