Sales Representative - Wholesale (Non-Technical)
EmployerOverhead Door Company
Date PostedMay 12, 2022
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 26, 2022
Overhead Door Company
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Presentation software
- Electronic mail
Area of Specialization
- Retail business
- Doors, overhead
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Operate cash register
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Conduct sales transactions
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 26, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.