Sales Supervisor - Retail
Employer1797449 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedDecember 21, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $19.75 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 20, 2022
1797449 Alberta Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Establish work schedules
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Urban area
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jan 20, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.