Sales Supervisor - Retail
Date PostedDecember 28, 2021
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $665.00 weekly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 27, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Establish work schedules
- Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
10514 - 100 St.
Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V2M4
Jan 27, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.