Sales Supervisor - Retail
Employer1940828 Alberta Inc
Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $19.75 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 60 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 28, 2022
1940828 Alberta Inc
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
How to Apply
May 28, 2022
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.