Sales Supervisor - Retail
Employer2106707 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 10, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $22.05 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 36 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 10, 2022
2106707 Alberta Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Order merchandise
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.