EmployerChoice Optical Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 28, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 28, 2021
Choice Optical Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Oct 28, 2021
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.