EmployerDr. Phone Fix
Date PostedOctober 28, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $36,000.00 annually
Work Hours 32 to 33 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 22, 2021
Dr. Phone Fix
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
9627 167 Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5Z3S3
Dec 22, 2021
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.