EmployerBluejay Trading Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 12, 2022
Location Lake Louise, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 11, 2022
Bluejay Trading Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
Art or Fashion Design Experience
- Men's clothing
- Children's clothing
- Women's clothing
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Retail business
- Clothing store
- Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Operate cash register
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Assist in display of merchandise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Location Information
- In shop
- Remote location
Training Specialization (creative and performing arts)
Art or graphic arts
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Time management
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Feb 11, 2022
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.