Sandblaster - Metal Products Manufacturing
EmployerBrother's Specialized Coating Systems Ltd.
Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.00 to $38.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 56 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 26, 2022
Brother's Specialized Coating Systems Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Lifting device
- Hand tools
3 years to less than 5 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products
- Load and unload vehicle
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools
- Read and interpret work orders
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 26, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment; and in loading and unloading vehicles using hand carts and dollies
Interest in operating metal-cleaning equipment such as wheelabrators, deburrers and shotblasters to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products
Interest in sorting metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.