EmployerH & M Meats Inc.
Date PostedApril 29, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $24.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 29, 2022
H & M Meats Inc.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Multi-functional process control machinery
2 years to less than 3 years
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Food processing plant
Type of Operation
- Baking or cooking
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 29, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating processing and packaging machines and equipment
Interest in comparing information to make sure products conform to company standards; and in recording production data such as quantities, weights, sizes, dates and types of packaged products
Interest in setting up and adjusting processing and packaging machines
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.