There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerSweetSpace Building Care
Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location Kitscoty, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 38 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 06, 2023
SweetSpace Building Care
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
School or educational institution/establishment
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers
- Carpet cleaning machine
- Waxing machine
- Power lawn mowers
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their grounds; to contract tradespersons for major repairs; and to ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the establishment
Interest in operating - manipulating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse; to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs; to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas; and to cut grass and tend grounds
Interest in making adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems; and in performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs such as painting
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.