There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Screen Printing Operator - Textile Manufacturing
EmployerCreative Giant Printing Inc.
Date PostedMay 16, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 26, 2023
Creative Giant Printing Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Notify supervisor or mechanic of equipment malfunctions
- Set up, maintain and make minor repairs to machinery
- Examine products for defects and to ensure adherence to quality standards
- Mix dyes or chemicals according to established formulae
- Prepare solutions to clean, dehair, pickle, oil or tan hides and skins
- Tint or dye furs
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Assist machine operators and other textile workers as required
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to patrol work areas in order to check for defects and broken yarns
Interest in operating yarn texturizing machines, spinning and twisting frames, and winding and reeling machines
Interest in speaking to notify supervisors and mechanics of equipment malfunctions; and in investigating machine stoppages; may assist with maintenance and minor repairs to machinery
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.