EmployerSinoCana Energy Ltd
Date PostedAugust 04, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $27.69 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 03, 2022
SinoCana Energy Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS Word
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.