Posted on Sep 14, 2020 by Jasper Curry Place
Location Jasper, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 15 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 28, 2020
Jasper Curry Place
No degree, certificate or diploma
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Provide customer service
Valid driver's licence
Work Location Information
Staff accommodation available
How to Apply
780-852-7912 Business Hours: 10:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Sep 28, 2020
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.