Posted on Mar 21, 2021 by Post Hotel & Spa
Location Lake Louise, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 20, 2021
Post Hotel & Spa
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
1 year to less than 2 years
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Balance cash and record sales
- Provide customer service
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.