Posted on May 27, 2021 by Boston Pizza
Location Slave Lake, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 10, 2021
No degree, certificate or diploma
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
604 Main Street
Slave Lake, Alberta T0G2A0
Between 09:00 AM and 07:00 PM
Jul 10, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.