Posted on Jun 07, 2021 by Damoa Sushi
Location Drumheller, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 20 to 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 07, 2021
No degree, certificate or diploma
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1 to less than 7 months
Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
How to Apply
103a Grove Place
Drumheller, Alberta T0J0Y1
Between 11:30 AM and 08:00 PM
Jul 07, 2021
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.