Server - Food And Beverage Services
EmployerA Food Fair
Date PostedJune 15, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 15, 2022
A Food Fair
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.