Server - Food And Beverage Services
Employer1007876 ALBERTA LTD.O/A QUALITY INN AND SUITES
Date PostedJune 17, 2022
Location Westlock, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 17, 2022
1007876 ALBERTA LTD.O/A QUALITY INN AND SUITES
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.