Server - Food And Beverage Services
Employer1718318 AB Ltd o/a Rivers Cafe & Blue Diamond
Date PostedSeptember 05, 2022
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 05, 2022
1718318 AB Ltd o/a Rivers Cafe & Blue Diamond
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Rural area
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Advise on menu selections
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Point of sale system
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Experience an asset
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.