Server - Food And Beverage Services
Employeriyad foods ltd
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2023
Location Picture Butte, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 11, 2023
iyad foods ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Rural area
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Advise on menu selections
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic cash register
- Point of sale system
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.