There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Server - Food And Beverage Services
Employer1949622 Alberta LTD O/A Khal's Steak House & Lounge
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Drayton Valley, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 24, 2023
1949622 Alberta LTD O/A Khal's Steak House & Lounge
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Balance cash and record sales
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Perform sensory evaluation of wines
- Serve food and beverages
- Supervise other servers and bussing staff
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Schedule staff
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.