There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Service Writer - Auto Repair
EmployerEthos Mechanical Inc.
Date PostedMarch 07, 2023
Location Lac La Biche, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 60 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 15, 2023
Ethos Mechanical Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Access and process information
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for billing for services
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Receive and log complaints
- Receive payments
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.