Sewer Construction Foreman/Woman
EmployerNu Edge Construction Ltd
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2022
Location Camrose, AB
Earnings $38.00 to $45.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 80 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 10, 2022
Nu Edge Construction Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
Major Work Area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Leadership for safety excellence course
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
2 years to less than 3 years
- Heavy equipment operators, except crane
Type of Industry Experience
- Pipeline construction
- Supervise workers and projects
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Other Benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 10, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who operate cranes and construction, paving, drilling, railway maintenance and other similar heavy equipment; may supervise activities of related workers
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers on heavy construction equipment crews; and in resolving problems; may co-ordinate and schedule the activities of apprentices, helpers and labourers
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery and procedures used by heavy construction equipment crews
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.