Posted on Nov 30, 2020 by MONARCH MESSENGER SERVICES
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 27, 2021
MONARCH MESSENGER SERVICES
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Forklift Operator Certification
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Schedule distribution of goods
- Schedule transportation conveyances
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Determine method of shipment
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jan 27, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.