EmployerCHINOOK BOTTLE DEPOT
Date PostedMay 05, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $27.28 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 04, 2022
CHINOOK BOTTLE DEPOT
No degree, certificate or diploma
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Supervise material handlers and helpers
- Schedule distribution of goods
- Schedule transportation conveyances
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Determine method of shipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Team player
How to Apply
Jun 04, 2022
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.