EmployerSecure Energy Services Inc
Date PostedMay 11, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 08, 2022
Secure Energy Services Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts
- Dollies and hand trucks
- Pallet lifters
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Unpack goods received
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is not available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Team player
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 08, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.