EmployerStream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Date PostedJune 07, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $21.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 07, 2022
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Area of Work Experience
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Database software
- Inventory control software
- MS Outlook
Area of Specialization
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Commercial facility
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Unpack goods received
- Test and adjust repaired products for proper functioning
- Repair or replace defective or worn parts and components
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Inspect products to determine the requirements for repair
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Calibrate products using hand tools
- Assemble containers and crates
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Other benefits
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.