EmployerProline Pipe Equipment Inc
Date PostedJune 16, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $19.08 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 16, 2022
Proline Pipe Equipment Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Unpack goods received
- Supervise material handlers and helpers
- Schedule distribution of goods
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Determine method of shipment
- Assemble containers and crates
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.