EmployerPolar Mobility Research Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 09, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $3,500.00 to $4,500.00 monthly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 09, 2022
Polar Mobility Research Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Urban area
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Determine method of shipment
- Schedule distribution of goods
- Schedule transportation conveyances
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Assemble containers and crates
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Unpack goods received
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Inventory control software
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Equipment and machinery experience
- Dollies and hand trucks
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts
- Pallet lifters
Security and safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.