There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerEdvan Custom Metal Processing Ltd
Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 09, 2023
Edvan Custom Metal Processing Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Schedule transportation conveyances
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Unpack goods received
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Rough terrain forklift training
Computer and technology knowledge
- Database software
- Inventory control software
- MS Excel
Equipment and machinery experience
- Hoists or winches
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts
- Pallet lifters
- Powered crane
Area of specialization
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Tight deadlines
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
7 months to less than 1 year
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine". Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.