Shuttle Bus Driver
EmployerPanorama Mountain Transportation and Tours Ltd.
Date PostedSeptember 21, 2022
Location Banff, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 20 to 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Part Time
Vacancies 6  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 21, 2022
Panorama Mountain Transportation and Tours Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Operate buses, school busses or streetcars to transport passengers
- Record transactions
- Assist passengers with luggage and in boarding vehicles
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Attend to complaints or difficult passengers
- Pick up passengers and drive them to destinations
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Class 4/4F/F/4A-B-C Licence (ambulances, emergency vehicles and buses with fewer than 24 passengers)
- Provincial or Territorial Commercial Vehicle licence (Class 4 or E)
- Driver's License
Type of experience
Tour and charter bus driver
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Driver's abstract
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Overtime required
- Work under pressure
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Piece work
Interest in driving buses and buses equipped for wheelchair accessibility, streetcars and intercity and sightseeing tour and charter buses to transport passengers along established routes, locally and over long distances; and in driving buses to transport passengers and cargo to intercity and long-distance destinations
Interest in copying information to report delays, mechanical problems and accidents; and in collecting fares, issuing transfers, checking bus passes and recording transactions
Interest in speaking with passengers to provide information on fares, schedules and stops; may provide passengers with information on points of interest during trips
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.