EmployerShamrock Building Services Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 20, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $24.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 19, 2022
Shamrock Building Services Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Working at heights training
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
Area of Specialization
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.