There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerBueckert's Core Construction Ltd.
Date PostedMay 18, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.44 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 6  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 17, 2023
Bueckert's Core Construction Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Professionalism in customer service
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.