EmployerQUEST SIGNS AND DECALS INC
Date PostedMay 28, 2021
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 22, 2021
QUEST SIGNS AND DECALS INC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Laminating machine
3 years to less than 5 years
Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
Area of Specialization
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Prepare and apply stencils, decals or other decorative items on finished products
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Criminal record check
Work Site Environment
- At heights
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
Specialized Audio or Video Systems
Computer graphic imagery system
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jul 22, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.