Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 06, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Area of specialization
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Team player
- Values and ethics
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.