Site Foreman/Woman, Construction
EmployerRock Hard Ventures Inc.
Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 to 70 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 28, 2022
Rock Hard Ventures Inc.
Other trades certificate or diploma
Major Work Area
- Equipment operation
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Ground Disturbance - Level II program
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
5 years or more
Estimate costs and materials
Sewers and water mains
- Heavy equipment operators, except crane
Type of Industry Experience
- Supervise workers and projects
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Assist in constructing underground installations
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Site Environment
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
Ability to Supervise
More than 20 people
- Team player
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
How to Apply
May 28, 2022
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who operate cranes and construction, paving, drilling, railway maintenance and other similar heavy equipment; may supervise activities of related workers
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers on heavy construction equipment crews; and in resolving problems; may co-ordinate and schedule the activities of apprentices, helpers and labourers
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery and procedures used by heavy construction equipment crews
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.