EmployerMatrix Labour Leasing Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 02, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 01, 2022
Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd.
- Supervise and co-ordinate work of urban planning technicians and technologists
- Confer with appropriate authorities and interest groups to formulate and develop land use or community plans
- Prepare and recommend land development concepts and plans for zoning, subdivisions, transportation, public utilities, community facilities, parks, agricultural and other land uses
- Present plans to civic, rural and regional authorities and hold public meetings
- Review and evaluate proposals for land use and development plans and prepare recommendations
- Formulate long-range objectives and policies relative to future land use and the protection of the environment
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Economic or industrial
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
Interest in synthesizing information to review and evaluate proposals for land use and development plans and prepare recommendations, and to develop long-range objectives for future land use
Interest in precision working to prepare land development concepts and proposals for presentation to civic, rural and regional authorities; and in holding public meetings to present plans, proposals and studies to the general public and special interest groups
Interest in supervising and co-ordinating the work of urban planning technicians and technologists; and in processing applications for land development permits and administering land use plans and zoning by-laws
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.