There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerNew Frontier Soccer Academy Ltd.
Date PostedMay 22, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 4 to 30 hours per week
Position Temporary Part Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 30, 2023
New Frontier Soccer Academy Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Professional sports organization
- Plan, develop and implement training and practice sessions
- Motivate and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events or games
- Participate in coaching clinic instruction
- Analyze and evaluate athletes' or team's performance
- Observe and evaluate prospective athletes' skills and performance
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Level 1 Certificate in Coaching
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to develop, plan and organize competitive schedules and programs; and in developing game plans and in directing athletes and players during athletic events
Interest in instructing athletes; and in nurturing and developing athletes' potential skills and abilities, and in motivating and preparing athletes and teams for competitive events
Interest in analyzing and evaluating athletic and team performance; and in modifying training programs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.