There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Software Development Manager
EmployerEMGENIV HOLDING CORPORATION
Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $65.63 to $70.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 18, 2023
EMGENIV HOLDING CORPORATION
Willing to relocate
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Supervisory Experience
Computer and technology knowledge
- Computer programming
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Data processing and systems
- Database management
- Development of computer applications
- Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI)
- Networking hardware
- Networking security
- Networking software
- Programming languages
- Programming software
- Web service design
- Website creation and management software
- Data administration
Area of work experience
Area of specialization
Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
5 years or more
Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate activities of information systems and EDP departments and companies; in assembling and managing teams of information systems personnel; and in recruiting, supervising and overseeing the professional development and training of computer analysts, programmers and other personnel
Interest in developing and implementing policies and procedures for EDP and computer systems operations and development
Interest in negotiating with clients to determine system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.