EmployerDaymon Worldwide Canada Inc
Date PostedMay 12, 2022
Location Work from home
Earnings $90,000.00 to $130,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 11, 2022
Daymon Worldwide Canada Inc
- Bachelor's degree
- Computer Science
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- Object-Oriented programming languages
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Programming software
- HTML editing software
- Programming languages
- Software development
- Team player
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Wellness program
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
Interest in precision working to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
Interest in consulting to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems; may lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.