Software Engineering Manager
EmployerSparkgeo Consulting Inc.
Date PostedMay 12, 2022
Location Work from home
Earnings $100,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 11, 2022
Sparkgeo Consulting Inc.
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
Area of Work Experience
Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- 16-20 people
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Development of computer applications
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Computer programming
- Programming languages
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 11, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate activities of information systems and EDP departments and companies; in assembling and managing teams of information systems personnel; and in recruiting, supervising and overseeing the professional development and training of computer analysts, programmers and other personnel
Interest in developing and implementing policies and procedures for EDP and computer systems operations and development
Interest in negotiating with clients to determine system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.