Posted on Nov 30, 2020 by 5centsCDN Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $38.75 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 02, 2021
1 year to less than 2 years
- Develop and document software testing plans
- Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
- Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies and procedures
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 02, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
Interest in operating computers to conduct tests to certify that new and modified systems meet standards; and to install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
Interest in developing and implementing software and information system testing policies and procedures; and in developing and documenting software testing plans
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.