Posted on Feb 02, 2021 by GOLDENGATE SOLUTIONS LTD.
Location Work from home
Earnings $42.07 hourly
Work Hours 37.5 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 04, 2021
GOLDENGATE SOLUTIONS LTD.
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Sublime Text
Area of Specialization
- Consulting firm
- Telecommunications industry
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Server farm
- Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Cellular phone
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Database software
- Networking software
- Networking hardware
- Networking security
- Image editing software
- Programming software
- Programming languages
- Software development
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Work from home
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 04, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
Interest in precision working to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
Interest in consulting to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems; may lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.